Welcome to Joyce’s website and Thank You for taking the time to read this!
Joyce Charat is a 22 years old Freelance Photographer and Videographer who made the decision to move from France to Los Angeles by herself at the age of 18. She got introduced to audiovisual when she was 13 years old, got her first point shoot camera and started filming skate videos for her friends. Joyce was first into Videography and then later on got introduced to Photography. She is very passionate by both because she gets to create a vision that is in her mind and have unlimited options to express it and create art with her camera.
“The Camera sees more than a eye, so why not make use of it?” – Edward Weston
She believes that photography is more than just snapping a photo. It is about photographing somebody’s soul.
Besides that, She loves to workout. It’s a perfect way to maintain herself and stay healthy. It’s a way to make her stronger mentally and physically.
She also used to skateboard. She has done a few contests and one of them was the French National Championship of Skateboarding in 2010. She ended 8th best skater girl in France.
• She had her first Photo Exhibition in the United States in April 2016.
• She is a full-time student at Art Center College of Design in Pasadena majoring in Photography
• She has done work for Wiz Khalifa and shot for Cordell Broadus’s full clothing line. (Snoop Dogg’s son)
• She is always looking for new people to work with and creative minds.
DO NOT hesitate to contact her. She is open to any opportunities:
- Email: email@example.com
- Instagram: @JoyceVisuals
- LinkedIn: JoyceCharat
- Facebook: Joyce Charat Production